About this Collection:
The Mirella collection features broad-backed seating for continuous support and pillow-pad arms that hug the body for comfortable lounging or napping. Wide block feet, pillow-top seating and top grain leather upholstery offer sophisticated finishing touches to this well-rounded collection.read more...
- Arm pillows and ottoman top with leather split on the outside panels/front rails
- Frames are constructed of furniture grade laminated wood and some solid wood components
- Corner blocked and glued at the joints
- Frame is surrounded with a thin wood laminate for added tensile strength
- Frame is covered in bonded fiber and/or foam so no wood ever touches the leather covering
- Wide block feet
- Sophisticated finishing touches
- Sinuous steel springs installed with spacing of 4" inches on center for long lasting comfort
- Seat cores are made of high resiliency foam that are fiber wrapped for softness and support
- All seats & backs are sewn in/attached
- Breathable woven bags containing blown-in fiber filling for long lasting comfort and shaping
Leather Italia USA began in 1996 with 4 models sourced from the Tuscany region of Italy and was first presented at the April High Point Furniture Market in 1997. Initially, distributing and servicing North & South Carolina, the company grew quickly and within 8 months expanded into the neighboring states with 6 Sales Representatives. Volume grew allowing Leather Italia USA to start factoring which was the funding arm for financial growth. At the time Leather Italia USA had 2 warehouses in Wilmington, NC.
Today Leather Italia USA is looked upon as a national brand name and has partnered with many of the finest retail operations in the country. Leather Italia USA has received prestigious awards and been recognized from many organizations including Furniture Today and several top 100 retail chains. Leather Italia USA is also working with the UNC Hospital / UNC Burn Center to raise funds for medical research, awareness, and development. This is a partnership that Leather Italia USA is most proud of.
Unlike other furniture companies, Coleman Furniture never charges for delivery. Since our humble beginnings in 1999 we have grown to become one of the largest online furniture stores in the US. We offer two distinct delivery options that sets us miles apart from the competition.
Smaller items (and office furniture from Bush and Bestar as well as ALL TOV ORDERS), that list "FREE HOME DELIVERY" will ship via Fedex, UPS, or LTL service. If assembly is required it will be the customers responsibility to assemble the furniture. Only a small percentage of our orders ship this way, however, we do offer items that it's simply not economical to do a white glove delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the continental 48 states. Delivery is currently not available to Alaska or Hawaii. However, we have many international customers whom heard about us, or found our great deals online. Coleman Furniture will work with your selected freight forwarder, and will deliver your order to them at no charge!
For an extended warranty please click here
- 5 Year LIMITED WARRANTY ON THE FRAME
- 5 Year LIMITED WARRANTY ON THE SEATING SYSTEM (PIRELLI WEBBING & SINUOUS SPRING)
- 2 Year LIMITED WARRANTY ON THE FOAM CUSHIONING
- 1 Year LIMITED WARRANTY ONTHE LEATHER COVER AND ALL EXTERIOR COMPONENTS
- 2 Year LIMITED ON MECHANISM (PARTS ONLY)
- 2 Years ON THE FOAM
- 2 Years ON THE FRAME
- 2 Years ON THE SEATING SYSTEM
- 1 Year LABOR ON MECHANISM
- 1 Year LIMITED WARRANTY ON THE LEATHER COVER AND ALL EXTERIOR COMPENTS
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Mirella Red Ottoman
No questions asked yet