Warranties are only valid in the 48 contiguous United States and Canada and are continent upon the consumer operating the chair according to the corresponding instruction manual.
The warranty only applies to COZZIA products and does not include any accessories or enhancements.
Field service requires pre-approval and must be performed by COZZIA's authorized field service personnel. Field service is only available in the United States and in major metropolitan areas in Canada.
Softening of foams and filling composites in pillows, pads, and memory foam occurs naturally and does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
Fading, wear and piling of fabrics occurs naturally and does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
Natural markings, grain and dye variations in leather do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
Warranties do not cover any loss or damage resulting from improper installation, unauthorized repairs or modifications, improper use of electrical/power supply, loss of power, dropped product, a malfunction or damage of an operating part from failure to provide manufacturer's recommended maintenance, transportation damage, theft, abuse, misuse, neglect, vandalism, or environmental conditions (fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions), loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility, or otherwise awaiting parts or repair.
Damage due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty.
Under no circumstance shall COZZIA or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including) damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, and the like), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are non-transferable and shall be in lieu of any other warranty, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for particular use.
COZZIA's sole liability and the purchaser's exclusive remedy shall be for the repair, or at COZZIA's option, for the replacement of the defective part. Notwithstanding the above, if replacement parts for defective materials are not available, COZZIA reserves the right to make substitutions in lieu of repair or replacement.
3-YEAR LIMITED REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT MASSAGE CHAIR WARRANTY WITH ON-SITE SERVICE
If you have a warranty or product question, please contact Cozzia's support team at 877-977-0656 between the hours of 9:30am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
In the event you detect and report, during the Service Period, a defect in the workmanship or material of the Equipment, then the Administrator shall provide the services hereinafter described. Your return or completion of Extended Warranty Card form or your first use of the toll-free service line shall constitute your acceptance to the terms of this Limited Warranty including the indemnification provisions. For convenience of future reference, please keep this Limited Warranty and your original proof of purchase in a safe and accessible place.
1) DEFINITIONS - For the purpose of this Limited Warranty, the following terms shall have the following meanings: (1) "Equipment" shall mean a Cozzia product or system; (2) "Customer" shall mean only the residential end-user of the Equipment who is the original purchaser of the equipment from the Distributor, from an authorized reseller. Usages of "you" or "your" refer to the Customer; (4) "Commencement Date" shall mean the date on which the Equipment is first purchased by a Customer from the Distributor or from an authorized reseller; (5) "Service Period" shall mean the THREE (3) year period commencing on the Commencement Date; (6) "Administrator" shall mean Cozzia USA, LLC. Usage of "we," "us," or "our" shall mean the Administrator. You may contact the Administrator if you have questions regarding this coverage. We can be reached by phone at 877-977-0656 or mail at 14515 E Don Julian Rd, City of Industry, CA 91746.
2) COVERAGE - During the Service Period, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any defective Equipment. We will return the Equipment to a properly functioning state. To obtain performance you must be able to provide us with the original, dated proof of purchase for the Equipment. This Limited Warranty extends only to Customers. Only our representatives may perform repairs on the Equipment under this Limited Warranty. Replaced parts shall be covered under this Limited Warranty for the remainder of the Service Period or for thirty (30) days, whichever is longer. We will provide on-site service as necessary on regular work days. Submission of the Extended Warranty Card form is not a condition precedent to obtaining performance under this Limited Warranty. If a particular replacement part is not available from the manufacturer, we will make reasonable efforts to locate a compatible replacement part. If we are unable to locate a compatible part, we may replace your Equipment with a similar product. Under no circumstances shall the retail replacement value exceed the original net price paid for the Equipment. In the event you choose not to accept a replacement for your Equipment, we shall no longer be responsible for making repairs under this Limited Warranty.
3) EXCLUSIONS - This Limited Warranty does not include service needed on Equipment as a result of any of the following: (1) Installation, set-up, moving, or relocation from the originally installed location; (2) Cosmetic changes, tears, or failure of fabrics, woods, foam, pads, plastics, upholsteries, exterior coverings, and damages and changes resulting from normal wear and tear; (3) Negligence, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, electrical disturbances and power surges, acts of nature, or work, attachments, additions, alterations, or modifications by persons other than authorized Administrator service providers. (4) Failure by the Customer to use a high-quality surge protector during the entire Service Period; (5) Improper operating environment; (6) Any problem not involving a defect; (7) Damage or malfunction whatsoever caused by an animal or pet; (8) Damage or malfunction whatsoever caused by liquids of any kind; (9) Rental, business, commercial, institutional or other non-residential use; (10) Unnecessary service calls. If no problem is found upon diagnosis by us or any other third party, you may be charged our standard rate for service calls, shipping costs, and parts; (11) Dropped product or components (including remote controls); and (12) Use of any item with the Equipment if the item is not designated for use with the Equipment.
4) YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES - You shall: (1) operate the Equipment in an environment meeting the requirements delineated in the Equipment's owner manual and other provided instructions; (2) protect the supply of electricity to the Equipment through the use a high-quality surge protection device; (3) permit no work on the Equipment except by our authorized service providers; (4) have an adult representative present whenever we provide support services; (5) perform telephone or email diagnostic procedures as requested by us; (6) safeguard and return (at our expense) all replacement parts shipped to you. Either the part to be replaced or the replacement part or item shipped to you must be returned to the Distributor upon request.
5) EXCULPATION AND INDEMNIFICATION - Our maximum liability under this Limited Warranty is limited to the cost of repairing or replacing defective Equipment. We shall not be liable to you for incidental and consequential damages. Under no circumstances shall you or anyone else ever be deemed to be a third-party beneficiary of the agreement. We shall not be liable for, and you hereby indemnify and hold us and every authorized service provider harmless from, any and all loss, damage, claim, or cause of action, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, occurring to you, or to the employees or agents of you, or to any other third party, or to the property of any of the foregoing, which may arise as a result of any defect covered by this Limited Warranty or as a result of any service performed under this Limited Warranty.