About this Collection:
The traditional design of Old World is inspired primarily by classic European styles of antiquity. Clearly influenced by the later Renaissance period, which featured enrichment of ornament and outline, Old World reflects the elaborate details of the French and English translation of this significant architectural movement. As Roman design standards like columns and pilasters were applied to furniture, a full complement of bases, cornices and pediments emerged, transforming cabinets, dressers and other case pieces into scaled-down architectural compositions.
Cathedral cherry and exotic avodire veneers are complemented by fine herringbone read more...
- Part of the Old World Collection
- Constructed From Cathedral cherry and exotic avodire veneers
- Rich and warm Pomegranate Finish with burnished edges, hand rubbed fronts and machine rubbed tops providing a satiny glow
- Sculptural acanthus leaf carvings adorn the canted pilasters of the case pieces
- Case fronts are highlighted by a carved frame molding in a rhythmic Lambs tongue motif
- Baroque styled custom hardware has an antiqued finish with hints of aged brass and bronze
- The posts are crowned by hand carved newel tops and the acanthus carvings match the case pilasters
- The footboard is purposely near bedding height to avoid obstruction of the television screen and has a rounded and heavy cap rail evocative of a finely crafted stair railing
- Exquisite Hand Carved Designs
- Double Bolted Rail System ensures that the frames are always tightly secured at a 90 degree angle for maximum stability
- Sturdy Bed Posts feature Metal-on-metal joinery providing solid support and eliminating the potential for wobble
- Bed is Available in Queen, King & Cal. King Sizes
- Wood Chip Available
For a limited time. Save 10% on ART orders over $1999. Use promo code ART10
A.R.T. Furniture proves our commitment to quality with every piece of furniture we offer. Extra steps are taken throughout the manufacturing process to ensure quality, beauty and durability.
Using a UV finishing process on our drawer interiors provides the smoothest and most durable finish available from any manufactures. This ensures snag-free storage for even the most delicate hosiery and lingerie.
Sophisticated wire management and ventilation solutions are engineered into every A.R.T. piece with media function to aid in ease of set up and to ensure the longest possible life for electronic components.
Aromatic red cedar lining in bottom drawers of bedroom storage pieces. Jewelry trays and silverware liners in key bedroom and dining pieces provide for the safe keeping of valuables.
English dovetailing has been the standard of quality and fine craftsmanship in drawer construction for over three centuries. All A.R.T. collections feature English dovetailing throughout, unless prohibited due to the curve of the drawer.
Dust proofing is used on all cases with wood on wood guides to prevent dust and debris from soiling clothes and linens.
Drawer Guides Collections developed before 2012 feature wood on wood guides which have been the standard of quality for generations of furniture craftsmen. Modern consumers demand the ease of use and convenience of full-extension drawer guides. In 2012, A.R.T. transitioned to full extension guides to meet this demand. All collections from 2012 forward offer this feature.
- Belmar Light
- Blair Fawn
- British Heritage
- Chateaux Grey
- Chateaux Walnut
- Collection One
- Copper Ridge
- Cosmopolitan Ebony
- Cosmopolitan Parchment
- Giovanna Cinnamon
- Grand European
SHOW ALL COLLECTIONS | HIDE
Unlike other furniture companies, Coleman Furniture never charges for delivery. Since our humble beginnings in 1999 we have grown to become one of the largest online furniture stores in the US. We offer two distinct delivery options that sets us miles apart from the competition.
Smaller items (and office furniture from Bush and Bestar as well as ALL TOV ORDERS), that list "FREE HOME DELIVERY" will ship via Fedex, UPS, or LTL service. If assembly is required it will be the customers responsibility to assemble the furniture. Only a small percentage of our orders ship this way, however, we do offer items that it's simply not economical to do a white glove delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the continental 48 states. Delivery is currently not available to Alaska or Hawaii. However, we have many international customers whom heard about us, or found our great deals online. Coleman Furniture will work with your selected freight forwarder, and will deliver your order to them at no charge!
With proper care and attention, you will be able to enjoy your new A.R.T. Furniture for years to come. A.R.T. Furniture warrants its furniture to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of delivery to the consumer. The A.R.T. Furniture Warranty only applies to furniture used for normal residential purposes and in no event, be responsible for any incidental or consequential damage. Coleman Furniture is proud to offer our customers A.R.T. Furniture products.
For an extended warranty please click here
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Old World Estate Bedroom Set
No questions asked yet