Last Modified: October 19, 2021
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries);
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- copy/collect Renegade content via robots, spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers, or any automated or manual equivalent (e.g., by hand) from the Website;
- collect Renegade user information or interfere with Renegade;
- use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or the networks or systems connected to the Website;
- use any device, software or instrumentality to interfere with the proper working of the Website or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website.
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or other underlying code used to provide the Website or mobile applications.
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
- attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website; or
- advocate, encourage or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
You also agree that you will not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Renegade reserves the right to investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who have participated in such violations.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, software, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Renegade, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by the United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes;
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution; and
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Website;
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text; or
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website
The Renegade name, any Renegade trademarks, the Renegade logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and slogans are subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress rights or licenses held by Renegade, by one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed or assigned their rights, interests and/or materials to Renegade. You must not use such marks without Renegade’s prior written permission.
Renegade uses a network of independent product and content suppliers, distributors and other such third parties to supply some of the products and content advertised on the Website. All other trademarks, service marks, product names, package designs and company names or logos associated with these product and content suppliers, distributors and other such third parties that are not owned by us but appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners.