Free Professional Delivery and Installation
Buyer Beware! Most online furniture companies only offer free curbside delivery of your furniture. This means that your furniture will ship on a regular freight truck and it will be YOUR responsibility to unload the furniture off the truck, bring it into your home, unpack it and put it together. Unfortunately, most larger pieces of furniture are not designed to ship this way and, therefore, the damage rate is surprisingly high when furniture is shipped using this method.
At Coleman Furniture we believe that customer service should come first, and not include a workout. We offer free delivery and in-home setup on most orders. All orders are shipped with one of the following two options:
Smaller Items: Small items are classified as a nightstand, lamp or similar items, which will ship via UPS, Fedex or LTL. The order will be delivered and brought to your front door (or building entrance). Please note, all Bush and Bestar products, regardless of size, ship via this method.
Larger Items: The majority of furniture we offer on our website falls into this category, and will always ship with Free Delivery & Assembly! Our trained furniture delivery specialists will deliver your furniture, unpack it, and assemble it in your room of choice for absolutely no extra charge!
Want to confirm that the item you want to order qualifies for our free delivery and assembly service?
Call us toll-free at (800) 974-5255 or open a customer service ticket here.
White Glove Delivery Service and Installation
White Glove Delivery Service and Installation
With our white glove delivery service, having your furniture brought to your home will be of no sweat to you. Our professional delivery team carefully brings your furniture into your home to the room of your choice, place it in the spot that you have selected, unbox it, and perform any assembly that is needed.
Order Tracking From Pickup to Delivery
When you order from Coleman Furniture you can find out exactly where your furniture is while it is in transit. As a valued customer, we want to keep you informed. When you order, you will be given an estimated delivery week. We will also update you with the pickup and shipping dates as well as changes in the delivery date so that you can be ready for your furniture to arrive at your house. Should you have any other questions or concerns about your order, feel free to contact us.
Coleman Furniture wants your furniture shopping experience to be easy and safe. Our secure online shopping cart, order tracking, in-home delivery and set up, all ensure that the business that you do with us will be memorable for its ease and convenience. You are sure to keep coming back for your entire home furnishing needs.
Live Sales Assistants
At Coleman Furniture you are free to shop at your leisure, anytime, day or night with no pushy salespeople hounding you. You are never alone, our live sales assistants are ready to help you with any questions that you might have about products we sell.
Questions that you have can be answered live on the phone between 10am and 6pm (EST) Monday – Friday, and 12pm and 5:30pm (EST) on Sunday. Should you find yourself as an insomniac shopper browsing our online store at 2am and have a question, we are just a simple email away.
Some online furniture stores only provide a phone number that is rarely answered or email that sits in someone’s inbox. At Coleman Furniture we believe that if you have a question now, it should be answered now.
5 Reasons You Need To Buy Furniture Online
Why buy furniture online? Well, it’s actually a no brainer. When you seriously consider all of the benefits associated with buying furniture online, you’ll quickly understand why brick-and-mortar furniture outlets are very nervous these days. You can find discount furniture online, at fantastic savings, that you would not be able to find anywhere else.
- Mind-blowing selection! The highest quality furniture from around the planet comes together in one central location for your shopping convenience. You’ll search hard and long to find a brick-and-mortar furniture store that simultaneously offers amazing pieces from manufacturers including AICO, Coaster, Parker House, Pulaski, Ashley, Largo, Fairmont Design, Samuel Lawrence, Klaussner, Abbyson Living, and many more.
- You will save so much time shopping for furniture online that you’ll never want to take the nearly-obsolete, traditional approach again. You don’t have to drive to various regional furniture outlets to compare products and prices. When you purchase discount furniture online, all of the furnishings are there for you to compare side by side. There’s no need to take notes and pictures. There’s no need to haggle with commission-based sales people. You see all of the information that you need to make smart purchasing decisions simultaneously and clearly.
- When you buy furniture online, you’ll experience rapid, accurate delivery – directly to your door. You can shop from an incredible selection, conveniently pay online and then get your carpets clean, sit back and wait for professional delivery! Additionally, high-tech tracking systems put you in control and allow you to see where your furniture is in its route to your home. And of course, you can custom schedule delivery times whenever convenient to you. It couldn’t be any easier!
- Saving loads of money! Let’s face it, when you buy furniture online, the retailer does not have to pay for the overhead of maintaining an attractive brick-and-mortar showroom. Similarly, there are no sales people that require wages, insurance and other related expenses. That type of overhead is expensive – and when you purchase discount furniture online at ColemanFurniture.com those savings are passed on to you our customer. Whatever your furniture shopping budget is, you’ll maximize the strength of each of your dollars when you purchase your high quality furniture online.
- By shopping for and choosing to buy furniture online, you do your part to decrease the consumption of petroleum-based fuels. By not driving your car back and forth between various furniture outlets, you use less gasoline. Less gasoline burnt equals less emissions – and that means a greener, more holistically healthy planet for all people.
So you see, to buy furniture online is the only truly sensible choice. It just doesn’t make any sense to run around in circles, back and forth between high-overhead furniture outlets stocked full of commission-hungry salespeople. Welcome to the future of furniture shopping!