Our Response to COVID-19
To our Dear Customers
We wanted to share with you some of the things we are doing during this unprecedented situation. We are working to provide you with the best service that we have been known for, while at the same time ensuring that each of our customers and employees are healthy and safe, and all precautions are being taken.We deliver to all 50 of the United States and our U.S. office are based in New York, California, Florida, and North Carolina, and have been practicing social distancing according to all of the guidelines released by the C.D.C. We are working extended hours in order to get to all inquiries, and our staff is here to assist.
We believe it’s critical to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19. Here are some of the steps we are taking to protect everyone in this ever-evolving situation.
- We are following all guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- All of our facilities and delivery partners are adhering to all recommendations including frequent hand washing, use of sanitizer, cleaning of equipment, and doubling our cleaning hours around our facilities. Anyone who might not feel well, or showing questionable symptoms will not be at any facility during this time.
- We are making a commitment to our employees to be here for them, and are not laying off any of our staff, or cutting any hours.
- We are not having any of our staff do any travel unless critical at this time.
- Our staff is fully functional and equipped to assist you from whichever location that they are located.
- The vast majority of our delivery network is still able to deliver at this time. This is an ever-changing situation due to lockdown and precautions, and we will continue to update you.
- In a small percentage of the country (currently affecting less than 3% of deliveries), local health departments are recommending threshold deliveries only at this time, for the safety of our delivery teams and our customers. If this affects your area, you can choose whether to accept this type of delivery or wait until this situation is behind us, and we can schedule your full setup delivery.
- We are working diligently with each delivery area to do whatever possible to get shipments and deliveries to you as quickly as possible. If you are uncomfortable receiving a delivery at this time, we will work with you to get the delivery rescheduled.
While this situation is one that is creating uncertainly and anxiety among many people, we want to be a source of help and reassurance at this time. We are here to support, inspire, and be a distraction at this time. Our nation has always come out stronger when faced with a challenge, and we know that this time will be no different. Our thoughts and prayers are with each of you, your families, our extended teams, and the entire global community.
The Coleman Furniture Family