All A-America, Inc. products are warranted for the period of one year from the day of purchase. A-America, Inc. warrants all its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a term of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. This warranty is made SOLELY TO THE RETAILER and is NOT TRANSFERABLE under any circumstances. It is the retailer’s responsibility to contact A-America, Inc. with a claim. We will not handle claims from consumers directly; all requests must go through the retailer who sold the merchandise to the consumer. We advise all retailers to retain invoices for a minimum of one (1) year for warranty purposes.
1. This warranty is voided if the product is modified or altered in any way after shipment from A-America, Inc.
2. This warranty is voided if any aftermarket protective treatments are applied to the product after the original factory packing has been opened
3. Freight or handling damages are not considered defects under this warranty.
4. This warranty applies under conditions of normal residential usage. It does not apply to defects or damage resulting from negligence, abuse, or misuse—including, but not limited to, inadequate or improper maintenance, exposure to water, salt air, chemicals, accidents, or any use for which the product was not designed, or for commercial use (including rental, business, commercial, institutional or any non-residential use), nor does it cover ordinary wear-and-tear.
5. A-America, Inc. reserve the right to determine the amount of factory, transportation, dealers and consumer responsibility.
6. It will be necessary to have defective products inspected by a factory representative before replacement or allowance can be authorized. All service, replacements, etc. must be approved by our Customer Service Department.
7. A-America, Inc. shall neither bear responsibility for the cost of return or any other cost which the consumer may incidentally incur in returning the merchandise to the dealer
Warranty is void for the following conditions:
1. Any product modification by dealer, consumer, or other parties not authorized by A-America, Inc., Inc. will void this warranty.
2. Floor samples sold or products designated “AS IS” at the time of purchase are not covered by the warranty.
3. This warranty covers furniture intended for residential use only, does not cover any industrial, commercial, institutional, or rental use.
4. Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse.
5. Normal wear and tear.
6. Damages incurred during transportation or assembly or maintenance.
7. Furniture that has been abused exposed to extreme temperatures or humidity or direct sunlight.