What is Your Return Policy?
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. If you are unsatisfied for any reason with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 5 days of delivery. Returned or exchanged items must be new and in unused condition. A few of our vendors may be excluded from our return policy. Any exceptions are noted on the page of the item. Special orders where custom fabrics or colors are selected are non-refundable. Mattresses, Foundations, Bedding, Linens, and Cordless Power Packs are also non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. To return items for an exchange, or refund, please contact us via email for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). We ship items from multiple warehouses across the United States; therefore, it is very important to contact us so we can provide the correct return warehouse address. All returns and exchanges are subject to round trip shipping charges. If your item was shipped with our “Free Shipping,” we will charge our “actual” outbound shipping charges as the shipping charges are included in the price but customer will still be charged the round trip shipping costs incurred by Coleman Furniture. All returns and exchanges are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns are only accepted in their original boxes, and should be unassembled. Once an item has been assembled it is no longer returnable unless written exemption was provided by Coleman Furniture. Your will be refunded once Coleman Furniture receives the returned merchandise. Always measure the space you plan on placing the furniture to make sure it will fit prior to making an order.
If an item is determined by Coleman Furniture, or the manufacturer, to be free of defect or damage, however, customer is not 100% satisfied with the product and desires to return the order; customer may return the item(s) they purchased from Coleman Furniture by following the steps outlined below:
- Customer must e-mail Coleman Furniture a request for a Return Authorization Number within five (5) calendar days from receiving delivery.
- Returned items must be received by Coleman Furniture within twenty (20) days from the date the return authorization is issued.
- Coleman Furniture will calculate and provide to you in writing or email, applicable restocking fees and actual delivery charges. A Return Authorization number will not be issued until Coleman Furniture receives written acceptance from customer of all return fees via email or fax.
- Refunds, if applicable, will not be issued until item(s) are inspected by Coleman Furniture, manufacturer or an authorized 3rd party agent of Coleman Furniture.
- Item(s) do NOT qualify as Non-damaged or Non-defective Return if:
- YOU received delivery of an item(s) with a finish, color or texture that is different from what YOU saw at the Coleman Furniture website, any website other than Coleman Furniture, at a physical furniture store, or recommendations YOU received from a Coleman Furniture sales representative. Finishes and colors online may not accurately represent the true color or pattern. YOU accept liability for YOUR purchase.
- You or a Coleman Furniture representative on your behalf places an order through the Coleman Furniture website and the item(s) listed in the order confirmation are incorrect, YOU are responsible for (1) reviewing the email order confirmation details; (2) notifying Coleman Furniture within 24-hours if YOU did NOT receive the order confirmation email; (3) any errors, typos or inaccuracies in the order confirmation email so that Coleman Furniture may revise the order details to reflect what YOU want to order and where YOU want the order shipped to.
- Should customer refuse delivery because the purchased item(s) cannot fit into home or room(s) by the customer or delivery agents, then the customer is responsible for any/all return costs in accordance with our return policy.
FOR ALL ELIGIBLE RETURNS:
- Item(s) must be unused and free from damage, pet hairs, soil, or stains.
b) Item(s) must be returned in its original packaging or equivalent with a Return Authorization Number affixed to the outside of the package.
- If RA approved, we will arrange for a carrier pickup date and have the carrier contact customer directly to schedule a pick up date.
- Item(s) will not be picked up unless properly packaged by customer including patching any holes or re-securing corners, box top and bottom.
- If customer discards the original packaging, or it was removed from the premises by the Coleman Furniture delivery agent, it will be the customers responsibility to source the similar packing materials and re-packing the unit(s) the same way that it was delivered. The customer will be financially responsible for any item(s) damaged due to inadequate packing materials and/or packing, unless Coleman Furniture can document the returned item(s) were mishandled by the carrier on the return delivery including but not limited to holes and tears in the packaging. Coleman Furniture will provide you with photos of the packaging and re-calculate your refund less the costs to repair or replace the damaged item(s) if applicable.
Full Refunds May Not Be Issued If:
- The item(s) is determined by Coleman Furniture or the manufacturer to have been used, damaged by customer.
- If the item(s) was returned C.O.D.
- If the item(s) is not returned in its original packaging or equivalent.
- If the item(s) does not have a Return Authorization Number affixed to the outside of the package.
- If the item(s) are returned with damage and cause of damage is determined to be a result of shipper’s mishandling.
We work closely with our vendors and strive to make 100% certain that all product colors, dimensions, and angles are exact; however, there are sometimes small discrepancies. Coleman Furniture will not responsible if any of these are slightly different from what was advertised. All of our information is provided to us by our vendors. Any questions or hesitations based on color or dimensions must be discussed before placing your order, and if not fully addressed, Coleman Furniture will not be held responsible. Always measure the space you plan on placing your new furniture to make sure it will fit prior to placing an order. If an item does not fit in a customers home and needs to be returned, customer will be charged a 15% restocking fee as well as round trip actual shipping fees incurred by Coleman Furniture. Additionally, mattresses, bedding and linens are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.