- Free Home Delivery*
Part Of Highlands Collection From Ne Kids
Crafted From Pine Wood And Solid Wood
3" styled square posts
Ladder can be positioned on either right or left side of the front rail
Wooden slat system for mattress support
Metal on metal barrel bolt construction
Four durable in-line wheels for easy mobility
Slat roll foundation
Trundle Accommodates Upto 8" Mattress Sold Separately
Maximum Weight Capacity: 250lbs.
Includes Slat Roll
Bed is Only Available in Twin Over Twin Size
About this Collection:
Highlands Collection The name Highlands truly inspires the imagination. Some think of the serene and natural beauty of lush green rolling hills others dream of kilts, caber toss and a hardworking life while others think of growing cities in New Jersey, Denver and California. One look at The Highlands Collection by NE Kids and you will be inspired by where your imagination takes you. A relaxed blend of warm textures and sophisticated style, our Highlands Collection uniquely transitions to any decor. If you find yourself inspired to create a sleek urban loft, ski chalet for your teenager, a rustic beach or lake hangout for your tween or simply a warm and inviting room for your toddler, Highlands is the perfect solution. Highlands ability to adapt to any environment is a testament to its simple styling and beautiful finish. Manufactured from SOLID Pine, the Highlands collection is available in both the perfectly understated Driftwood or Espresso finishes. Our unique DURA-BrushTM finishing process further enhances the natural beauty of the finish and results in a piece of furniture poised to transition through the years with your child. We hope you will take the time to look at all the pictures in the Highlands Collection and be inspired by how diverse this collection truly is.
- Complete Twin Loft Bed 42.25"W x 83"D x 68.75"H - 239lbs.
- Optional Nightstand 24"W x 17.75"D x 24"H - 36.5lbs.
- Color Browns
- Style Transitional
- Manufacturer NE Kids
- Bed Sizes Available Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed
- Bed Type Bunk Bed
- Great Value
- Dependable Design
- Cherished Heirloom
- Hillsdale Furniture, LLC ("HDF") product is warranted to the original purchaser to be free of defects in workmanship or material for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. HDF will, at its option during this warranty period repair or replace any such defective component without charge, but HDF will not pay for transportation, shipping, and handling costs.
- This warranty does not cover any mattress springs, rails, frames, supports, or any other accessories of the HDF product. This warranty does not cover any damage or loss related to (A) improper use, care, assembly or service: (B) transportation, shipping or handling: (C) institutional or commercial use, or (D) negligence, alteration or unauthorized repair. This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser, and the warranty may not be assigned to or transferred to another. This warranty only applies to residential use of the product. This warranty does not cover commercial use of the product.
- In order to make a claim under this warranty, the original retail purchaser must promptly (A) return the warranty item and the receipt for inspection to the retail seller where the HDF product was originally purchased, or (B) send written notice, the receipt and a copy of the warranty to the HDF Warranty Department. The notice must describe the item and the claimed defect. HDF will send authorization to ship the item prepaid to HDF within 90- days of such authorization. If HDF determines that the claim is valid. HDF will either repair or replace the product.
- ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS WARRANTY MUST BE MADE BEFORE THE ORIGINAL WARRANTY PERIOD EXPIRES. Any replacement item is covered by this limited warranty until original warranty period expires.
- This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other express warranties whether oral or written. No employee or agent of HDF nor any other person has the authority to modify this warranty. Any implied warranties, including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, shall be limited to the express warranty set forth herein. HDF disclaims liability for all special incidental and consequential damages.
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts so the limitation of #5 may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have others rights.
Unlike other furniture companies, Coleman Furniture never charges for delivery. Since our humble beginnings in 1999 we have grown to become one of the largest online furniture stores in the US. We offer two distinct delivery options that sets us miles apart from the competition.
Smaller items (and office furniture from Bush and Bestar as well as ALL TOV ORDERS), that list "FREE HOME DELIVERY" will ship via Fedex, UPS, or LTL service. If assembly is required it will be the customers responsibility to assemble the furniture. Only a small percentage of our orders ship this way, however, we do offer items that it's simply not economical to do a white glove delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the continental 48 states. Delivery is currently not available to Alaska or Hawaii. However, we have many international customers whom heard about us, or found our great deals online. Coleman Furniture will work with your selected freight forwarder, and will deliver your order to them at no charge!